Girl Scouts Learn to Unclog Toilets

It’s not just about cookies and cute outfits anymore gals. After years of catering to 10% of U.S. girls, The Girl Scouts are going after the other 90% by rethinking the way they teach leadership. Cathy Kloninger, CEO of the 100 year-old organization, just appointed their first marketing executive ever. In addition to some of Read more about Girl Scouts Learn to Unclog Toilets[…]